About The Program
There are 5 divisions in the St. Patricks Baseball program. The upper divisions (Minors, JV and Varsity) compete against neighboring parishes in the Bay Ridge area and also have a Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) travel team option.
The St Pats field is located near 97th St and Shore Rd (enter the park at 3rd Ave and Shore Rd and go to the right)
The 5 divisions are:
Clinic (starting at PreK) - The clinic division is for early instruction and includes teaching the fundamentals as well as simulated games with live coach-pitching.
Explorers (1st-2nd Grade) - For players that have already attended clinic and are ready to start applying the rules of the game as well as continuing to learn the fundementals. No score or standings are kept and it is still coach-pitch.
Minors (3rd-4th Grade) - The first level of the program with umpires, scoring and standings.
Junior Varsity (5th-6th Grade) - The kids continue to build on the skills learned earlier and switch to wood bats only
Varsity (7th-8th Grade) - The last level of baseball in the program
Online Registration starts on January 1st and closes in early March. Opening Day is usually mid-April and playoffs typically begin after the first week in June. The organized divisions (Minors, JV and Varsity) typically play twice a week.
St Pats also participates in travel baseball programs in the broader Brooklyn area such as Kiwanis and NY Travel.
Clinic - Saturday mornings at 9am for 1 hour (St Pats field)
Explorers - Saturday mornings at 10am for 1 hour (St Pats field)
Minors thru Varsity - 2 games a week (1 on either day on the weekend, one weekday game at 6pm) on fields throughout Bay Ridge
Travel - up to 3 games a week (DH on a weekend day) on fields throughout Brooklyn
How to Register Online
(Note: In order for the multi-child discount to work you must register the oldest children first (based on the group they fall under)
- Click here for the appropriate registration.
- Sign in with a valid email address that you check regularly. For the first time ONLY, enter your email address and click 'Sign-in' OR press enter. A temporary password will be mailed to the address you entered within a few minutes.
- Follow the steps for the application process.
- At the end of registering a child and before you pay you should choose to add additional children if applicable.
- Once finalized you can pay securely via PayPal (credit card or electronic check). You do not need a PayPal account to pay; simply choose the option to pay as a guest from the PayPal screen. You may also pay be personal check, NO CASH!