Updated as of March 28th, 2020
St Patrick’s Baseball – Important Dates and Information
Projected Opening Day is Saturday, May 2nd
Due to the restrictions in-place for COVID-19 the season will have a delayed start. We are hopeful that we will begin by the first weekend in May.
What to Expect Next:
- Once we have clear direction from the government on restrictions we will move forward with formalizing the teams and schedules
- For 3rd thru 8th graders - The coaches will be reaching out sometime after Easter to let you know what team your son / daughter is on this year and to inform you of the practice schedule.
- For Clinic and Explorers - The coaches will reach out by the end of April. There are no practices for clinic and explorers prior to opening day
- Uniform Hand Out - Tentatively the coaches will have the uniforms by the end of April and will coordinate getting them to all of the players
PreK - 1st Grade Registration
2nd - 8th Grade Registration
- All registrations due by 4/15 to avoid being wait-listed and not having a uniform for Opening Day
- Rosters assigned by 4/18 – Coaches will begin contacting players with team details, practices, etc
- Opening Day is Saturday, May 2nd, 2020.
Spring 2020. If you are interested in joining the St Pats Travel Baseball Program please contact Michael Wood at 646-820-5157 or email@example.com.
The season will begin in April.
In addition to the spring in-house program, St Patrick's will be participating in more competitive travel baseball programs that play in the wider Brooklyn area such as Kiwanis and NY Travel. Some details:
- We begin with winter workouts in January
- Tryouts are mid-March. The dates of tryouts are tentitive depending on how the weather cooporates
- Travel baseball is played as a double-header on one day on the weekend
- Players are expected to play both in-house and travel - that means there can be up to 4 games a week (2 in-house and 2 travel) plus practice
- Our travel program accepts players from any other of the in-house programs
- There are 3 levels:
- 8U (7-8 year olds)
- 10U (9-10 year olds)
- 12U (11-12 year olds)
- The age is based on the child's age as of April 30th, 2019
- There is an additional cost over and above the Winter Clinic and in-house registration fees. Exact costs TBD as the season gets closer.
If you are interested you should:
- Sign up for one of the Winter Workout Programs above
- Register for free for more information
Did you Know? You can add the schedule to your iPhone automatically by following these instructions